1) 43 mentor meetings in 3 days can drive insights we forgot we knew. And give us insight into new business models. From frameworks to tech mapping to biz modeling to just feeling good about life - mentors are awesome at holding space for future growth.
2) Leveraging a personal assistant has made all the difference in surviving the week. Simple as coordinating calls and doing some early research, my time has exponentially increased. Thanks to Mariana at Prialto | Amplify People.
4) Two weeks away from my wife and kids may go fast, but adds a deeper sense of loneliness at times as a founder/CEO. (Glad I am headed home for a few days!)
5) You never know where partnerships will surface, so stay open to ideas and the possibility of synchronicity.
6) It’s ok to take some down time. hashtag#startupculture is known for constantly leaning in - its totally ok to lean out on occasion to take a breath.
7) Looking back on the week like this allows for a synthesis otherwise unavailable.