Week 3 #lessonslearned at Techstars #sustainablity #accelerator with The Nature
1) Build frameworks to quickly synthesize information. Over the course of the last few weeks, we met more than 80 people in structured discussions leading to 100 great ideas. No way we can implement everything immediately. So as the saying goes, the right tool for the right job at the right time. Including the synthesis of information.
2) OKR’s (objective key results) are a powerful way to manage, track, learn and iterate around progress. Don’t confuse activity for progress.
3) Remember the wins, early and often. As high achievers, we are hardest on ourselves and must reflect on the wins. In our case, we’ve proven we can build a product the market wants, execute a sales strategy and can build an amazing team.
4) Identify “either / or” limitations. Can they be reframed as “both / and” instead?
5) As a Public Benefit Company, with the social ethos of water embedded in our DNA we must lead by example. As in all great epics, we shall shout our story to the heavens!
6) Actively ask for help. It’s not a sign of weakness, but rather awareness and strength. Ask peers, friends, coaches, etc.
7) A great hug can change the trajectory of an entire day!
To a water resilient future!!